Drive Pros offers exposed aggregate sealing to customers in Halifax and surrounding areas. Exposed aggregate is one of the nicest looking driveway surfaces but it comes with a high cost of installation.
It is important to have your aggregate properly cleaned and sealed regularly.
– Protection from salt and other chemicals – Salt is known to be concrete and aggregates worth enemy. Our sealers are designed to coat, penetrate and protect the aggregate concrete and keep out salt, chemicals and moisture.
– Beautify s Appearance – We offer both wet look (most popular) and matte finish sealers for all types of concrete.
– Prevents aggregate roll out – The aggregate in an unsealed or not properly maintained surface can come loose and “roll out” of the concrete.
Concrete Sealing Process:
1. First we meet with every client to provide a free estimate, and determine what sealer is right for your surface.
2. Next, our crew cleans the surface with powerful commercial detergents designed to remove any oil, dirt, salt or other contaminants as well as power wash the entire surface.
3. Finally, the sealant is sprayed onto the surface. We have tested both spreading by hand and spray methods. Spraying is the best method of applying the sealer as it results in the best looking finish, however it requires an experienced technician to ensure even application. Many exposed aggregate installers have us do the sealing of the finished product due to the difficulty involved in applying today’s environmentally friendly sealers.
You can feel confident in choosing your local driveway experts. We guarantee you will be satisfied with the quality of our work and finished appearance. We also guarantee no blushing (product turning white) and are able to fix any blushing that occurred when a homeowner or inexperienced contractor applied sealant.
Drive Pros provides aggregate and concrete cleaning and sealing to customers located in Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Sackville and other surrounding areas.
Don’t hesitate to give Justin a call at 902-471-4666 for a free Exposed Aggregate Sealing estimate.
Drive Pros is licensed, insured and proud members of our local Better Business Bureau. All work is backed by a 12 month guarantee.